Wes and I babysat Kaia last Friday night and it was so much fun! They girls had a great time playing together. They've now started "talking" to each other. One will make a sound and the other will answer. It's hilarious!
Wes and I were tired by the end of the night! It's SO different than our normal night. When it was time to eat, we broke into teams. I had Kaia and Wes had Liv. It made me realize how crazy it will be with multiple kids. It's like, you take her, I'll take her and I'll see you when they go to bed! haha We always enjoy teaming up and doing two on one so it was definitely a change! I'll definitely ENJOY every second of having just one baby for the time being!! :)
1 comment:
so cute!! I just bought hayley that gray polka dot shirt from target yesterday :)
Post a Comment