Sunday, November 28, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!

We went on our annual Christmas tree hunt on Sunday! We went to this fabulous tree farm about 20 mins from here that has cider, cocoa, kettle corn and the best part....santa!!!!

We got SO LUCKY with the weather. It was beautiful out!



Liv was NOT having any of it! He creeped her out immediately!


CLASSIC

Kaia wasn't impressed either!


All in all it was a fun time. We didn't end up finding a tree there (oops!). We actually bought one at the lot at the base of our neighborhood. haha. Oh well! It was the experience that counts!


She kept making this face so I had to document. I think she looks like Wes' dad here!

We put the girls on the tree wagon. They weren't quite sure what to make of it. haha




This is one of my favorite traditions. I can't wait until Liv can run around and help pick out a tree next year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! CLASSIC is right! It makes me feel normal that Braden wasn't the only one who didn't like Santa! So cute, I love her jacket!

Sandy said...

love the crying baby santa pics, classic!!