Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Lately

Liv and I have been ENJOYING every minute of my maternity leave. We are doing lots of relaxing, watching movies, cuddling, gazing and taking in every minute of our time together.


Normally I TRY to take a little nap during the day when she sleeps, but what USUALLY happens is I take the time to do the 300 other things I wanted to get done that day. Today was another story! I was so tired for some reason and decided to take a little nap with my beauty. We snuggled up on the couch and took a long 2 hour nap together! It was sooooo nice. It was one of those naps where you wake up not really needing to get up so you doze off for a while and wake up slowly. We were so warm and cozy! Oh I love those! They are my favorite.

Here are some pics from the last week.







Liv's been smiling SO MUCH lately. She's even working on a laugh. It's the CUTEST thing. I love it!!


I finally caught a little laugh on camera too.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

She has changed so much since I saw her!!! She is so dang adorable I can't get over it!! Love her little laugh, can't wait to hear it in person ;)