
Today is Liv's 2 month birthday!
We celebrated by taking a long walk in the sunshine and a doctor's appointment!
The BEEESSSTTT part is that while we were meeting with the doctor, she put Liv on her tummy to see how she lifts her head. She lifted her head and looked around like she always does. Then, all of a sudden she started leaning over (again like she always does) and before you knew it she ROLLED OVER onto her back!!! WE DIED!!!
We were SO PROUD! We were all saying, "YEAH!" and I was kissing her (and tearing up of course). It's almost like she didn't even realize what she'd done. I was SO GLAD that Wes and I were both there to witness it! It was absolutely amazing. We, of course, think she's a genius and amazingly athletic already. hahaha
She's been ALMOST doing it for a couple of days now. But in no way was I expecting her to actually do it so soon! We are so proud! Good job Livi!

She's doing great and progressing perfectly. She's still a big girl with height, weight and head size all in the 90th percentile!! We love that!!
Stats:
Weight: 13 pounds (90 - 95th percentile)
Height: 23 3/4 inches (90th percentile)
Such proud parents!
We also got more pics back from our photo shoot! They turned out great!












2 comments:
She is an over achiever already! I am so proud of her too! Yay, Livie! :)
Can't believe she is 2 months old already!! And such the athlete, I love it!!! :) Those pictures are amazing, I can't wait to see all that beauty in person in just a few weeks!! :) Love you Olivia!! :)
Post a Comment