Friday, March 26, 2010

The difference 8 Hours Can Make


I'm not going to make a big deal about this as I don't want to jinx it. In fact, I wasn't even going to post about it because of my fear of the jinx.

BUT, I have to document this.

My baby girl has slept for 8 hours two nights in a row. Now, I'm not even going to use exclamation points because, again, don't want to jinx it. BUT LET ME TELL YOU I LOVE IT. My favorite part of it is that she wakes up really smiley. She sleeps right next to my side of the bed so I can just roll over and look at her. The minute I do, she has a HUGE smile! What a happy little chubber. Oh I love her!

Getting that much sleep makes SUCH a big difference. I feel so great and have so much more energy.

She's been sleeping 6-8 hours for about a week or two now. With all this new energy I've been able to get some really good workouts in. IT FEELS SOOOO GOOD!! I've started mixing in runs with my power walks/hill workouts and it's felt great. Katrina and I are doing an 8k in the beginning of May so I am going to start training! I'm really excited. I find that when I get a good workout in I feel more energy daily and don't get as tired at night. Love it!

So thanks, Liv. Mommy and daddy love you and are thankful for your new sleeping habits. You make us so happy. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about the jinx!! Braden has slept the last 3 nights 7 hrs, 7.5 hrs, and slept thru the night last night with almost 10 hrs!! Hopefully it lasts for our great babies!! Braden wakes up with big smiles too!!