Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Daddy Face

We all know that Liv looks a lot like her daddy. I absolutely love it.


One of her favorite faces is what we call the "daddy face" because every time she makes it, she looks JUST LIKE Wes.


Fun Daddy Story: Last week Wes and I were giving Liv a bath and while he held her little nakey body, I washed her hair. Well, all of a sudden we heard a HUGE, WET "Toot" and we looked down and she had officially blew out ALL OVER Wes' shirt, arm, hand, everything. It was dripping off of him and was SO gross, but SOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY! I was DYING!! Thank you Liv for making us laugh. It was CLASSIC!

2 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

omg...that face is just like his!!

Anonymous said...

She certainly looks a lot like Wes right now! I imagine she'll get more "Marie-ish" as she gets older! Braden is already starting to look more like his daddy! Great poo story, by the way...all of our poonamies have happened in the diapers so far, luckily!