Yes, Wes knows about my boyfriend, John Mayer. He understands my love. :) AND HE'S BACK!
I just heard clips from his newest album coming out this month and am officially EXCITED!! I was a little nervous he had lost it and I would be disappointed. Boy was I wrong! As far as I've heard, I LOVE IT! He's going back to his roots with more acoustic melodies and songs that are reminiscent of his first couple albums! I am PUMPED! It's been two years!!!!
Not only is the album good, he's going on tour and will be here March 31st!!! Looks like I am going to have to figure out a way to leave a two month old at home with grandma! I say this now without a doubt in my mind knowing all too well it is going to be nearly impossible for me to leave her for a couple of hours. BUT if I were to leave her, John would be the best reason to have a date night out (we'll see how this goes). This will be my 10th John concert and I've never missed a NW show (have even flown to cali and driven to Canada twice!). I can't WAIT!!!!
OOOHHHHH, and the best part you ask?
The second I started playing all of the new songs on my laptop (placed on my lap), Olivia went nuts, dancing to her future favorite artist! Don't you love it?
This is me...excited!

1 comment:
Love it! Cole knows the first 5 songs of the last album by heart. He says he is going to sing songs "Like John Mayer."
Post a Comment