Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We had a great, low-key Halloween this year.


It's crazy how much can change in a year.

Last year for Halloween, we were in Italy doing this...


and this...


and this...


and this...


and this...


and this...


oh and all the food!!!!!


Sorry, got a little carried away with the video clips. Now back to my comparison...

Last year we were in heaven, I mean Italy. This year I'm a pumpkin, I mean I'm shaped like a pumpkin!

We had a great night with fabulous food and some themed cocktails (mocktails for the women too!). I even made an apple pie with a jack-o-lantern face.






haha! Oh how times have changed! But I wouldn't have it any other way.

Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya! Times are changing! We just stayed at home this year and handed out candy...and painted my belly! Usually we're all about Halloween dressing up, going out, and partying with friends...but like you, I wouldn't have it any other way right now!

Sandy said...

that apple pie looks yummy!! don't worry, halloween will be fun again once you have little olivia to dress up and take around ;)