I had my third and final baby shower yesterday and boy was it fun!!
One of my bestest friends, Tricia, and her mom, MareBO (shortened from Marilyn), hosted an AMAZING shower yesterday! We had SO MUCH FUN! I got to see girlfriends I haven't seen in months and months! The party was filled with friends from every part of my life! I had girlfriends from childhood, college, the neighborhood and from work! I feel so lucky to have such an amazing group of friends. I can't tell them enough how thankful I am to have them!
Thank you so much, ladies, I haven't laughed that hard in a while! My abs hurt at the end of the day!
Tricia MADE these adorable letters for Liv's room! She's sooo talented!
Cupcakes!! SO GOOD!
My girlfriends went ALL out. This little girl is going to be SO WELL DRESSED! I got some AMAZING stuff. THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU!
Party favors! These are adorable little candy jars and the tag says, "Welcome Baby Olivia Expected 1.26.2010" What a great idea!
Here are SOME of the ladies that joined us. We didn't take a pic until the end. I WISH I would have thought of a group shot sooner. I am so lucky to have these women in my life!!
Me and the beautiful hostesses! Thank you so much to both of you. It was absolutely beautiful and a really good time! I TRULY appreciate it!
Pregger pic with Katrina! Her c-section is in two weeks!!!!!
Thanks again to all of you. I had an amazing day!
1 comment:
love those letters!!! can she make me some!!! great pics!!!
Post a Comment