Sandy and Austin came over for dinner last night and we had a fabulous time as always! This little man is so dang adorable I can't help myself! He gets so annoyed with me because I am constantly trying to hug and kiss his little cheekers.
Wes and Austin played cars all night. It was precious to see them play together.
I caught them watching the movie. So cute!!
Sam is still a little unsure around Austin. The kids in our old neighborhood tortured her as a puppy so she is really wary around little ones. She basically spent the night staying in between me or Wes and Austin (protecting us ;)). She gets freaked out when Austin comes too close. At one point she curled up ON Wes and got as close as she could to him for protection. haha. So hilarious!
Mommy and Austin!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this little boy's laugh. It always makes me smile. Austin was cracking up when he would build his Lego's and they would break apart. Wes would say, "Oooohhh!" and Austin would crack up!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
A Night with the Other Falkys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for another yummy dinner and some good laughs!! We had a great time as always!! Austin loves Sammy, I think he thinks it's funnier when she dodges him and barks at him!!! lol ;) Happy Friday!!
Post a Comment