Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Our Favorite Cheeks!


Austin and Sandy came over for dinner tonight! We had a fabulous dinner and a great night spending time with them.


Thanks for coming! We are SO EXCITED to have you up here for the next couple of months! We are so lucky!

Austin and Uncle Wessy played with cars all night. It was so cute!

Here are a couple of pics from tonight. HE IS SO ADORABLE. OH I love him.

Wes and I LOVE Austin's cheeks! I can't stay away from them. He gets so annoyed with me because I am always kissing them. But I don't care because I kiss them every chance I get!

Every time Wes and I see him we try and take a picture of us kissing his cheeks. I found a bunch of the pics and thought I would show them. I can't believe how big he is getting!


2 comments:

kkp1220 said...

He is growing up so fast:-(

Sandy said...

austin loves his auntie/uncle sandwich kisses :)