Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

My company doesn't miss a holiday. Who would pass up the chance to stop work early and have a party??


Everyone walked in to work this morning and found this on our desks from "St. Patrick"!! Love it! I even won the scratch lotto! Well, I won $3, but still!

Then I went into the conference room for our first meeting to find green bagels, a variety of cream cheeses, and orange juice! SO good!!

Then at 4 pm we shut down and had a party that included green beer in mason jars! Love it! I even won the raffle contest! Heck yeah! I won a leprechaun tie. LOL. 

Here's a pick of my green beer. Not too appitizing to look at, but good!!


Happy St. Patty's to everyone!!!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

What a cool company you work for!! How fun!!! Glad you got to have some green beer...I go to have a glass of green milk, not nearly as good ;) Happy St. Pat's Day!!