Monday, March 23, 2009

One Lucky Girl



I seriously have the BEST, BEST husband in the whole world! I know I say this a lot, but I can't help it!

I have been home sick for the last five days. Basically stuck on the couch and trying to stay above water at work with hundreds of emails, deadlines and conference calls. 

Today he went into the office for a couple of hours but came home early to take care of me. On his way home he went to the store and bought a ton of food to make a big, cozy dinner for us! Seeing those grocery bags come through the door was the best surprise! If only you could smell the garlic and onions sizzling right now...you would be in heaven too. In our family, food is the best medicine!

Thanks, babe. I feel better already!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Yumm!! He sure is taking good care of you!! Hope you feel better quick, we want to see you!!! ;) Enjoy that dinner and hopefully he got some dessert too!! :)