Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We're Back!!!



Wow is all I can say. It seriously feels like a dream.

We had an amazing time and I can't justify a quickly done post for such a FABULOUS trip. So please be patient....Sandy! hahahahha :)

Wes and I bought a new mac over the weekend so I will have an online gallery of all the photos done in the next day or so.

We have over 2000 photos and a few megs of video! hhahaha.

I can't wait to share our experiences with all of you!!

Until then, I will go back to my day packed with meetings and continue to try and dig myself out of the 3,217 emails (no, I am not exaggerating) I received while being away. :( Wish me luck!

I promise, promise to have pics to you asap!

Here are a couple to tide you over!

arreviderchi!


I thought this was funny!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Oh my gosh, just from the few pics you posted it looks like you guys had an amazing time!! 2000 photos really?!! I am very proud!! Can't wait to see them all :) So glad you guys had a great trip, I am sure it was one you will never forget!! Can't wait for all the good stories!!! ;) :)