Friday, November 28, 2008

OH I AM STILL FULL...



My mom, Janet (my Godmother), and I came together and made a FABULOUS meal! I was so proud of us! It was the first time Wes and I hosted an event like this. I even made stuffing from scratch for the first time! It was so good too. It was made with homemade cornbread and white bread from the bakery. Delicious!! :)

I decided to get crafty too! I made place cards out of pears and flower arrangements with carved out pumpkins as vases! It was really fun and easy!







The food was so good! We had an amazing day.

We are so thankful for so much and it was so great to have a day to reflect and truly appreciate family, friends, laughter and love! 

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful meal!! Your table looked fabulous too!! Glad you guys had a good Turkey Day!! ;) We missed you guys!