It took me three days, but I am now finally done editing the roughly 2,700 photos we took in Italy.
I am going to be posting them (not all, but most) to our new Mac Web site and can send you the URL. Just let me know. I don't want to post it on here.
Also, Katrina and I kept a daily journal-type bullet list of everything we did, ate, and the funny stories along the way. That will probably be typed out this weekend. Once we have that done, I can post the whole trip's events to our Italy blog that I created. I will link to it from here. It is going to be private, so just leave a comment or email me and I can add you as an approved viewer once it is complete!
In an effort to keep your thirst for more pics satisfied, I can basically sum up our trip with the below pics! haha.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Finally!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment