Happy 3rd anniversary, babe!
I am so, so lucky to have a husband as amazing, sweet, smart, handsome, supportive, fun, cozy, driven, happy, selfless, and wonderful as you. I am truly blessed. These have been the most amazing years of my life. You make me smile every day. Thanks for making me so happy.
I decided to pull together a few of our oldest pictures. We met in '02 (I was a sophomore and he was a senior) at a WSU baseball party and have been together ever since. The below pics were taken in college! It's amazing how long ago it feels and yet, at the same time, it feels just like yesterday.
Our first picture together! Taken April 10, 2002. WOW! Six years ago. We look like babies!

College picture of us at Wes' favorite bar.

This was taken on my Kappa Cruise '04!

This picture was taken on the spot where we met.
I am so, so lucky to have a husband as amazing, sweet, smart, handsome, supportive, fun, cozy, driven, happy, selfless, and wonderful as you. I am truly blessed. These have been the most amazing years of my life. You make me smile every day. Thanks for making me so happy.
I decided to pull together a few of our oldest pictures. We met in '02 (I was a sophomore and he was a senior) at a WSU baseball party and have been together ever since. The below pics were taken in college! It's amazing how long ago it feels and yet, at the same time, it feels just like yesterday.
Our first picture together! Taken April 10, 2002. WOW! Six years ago. We look like babies!

College picture of us at Wes' favorite bar.
This was taken on my Kappa Cruise '04!
This picture was taken on the spot where we met.
Coug Game!

Wes' final game in college.
Our wedding day was absolutely amazing. It was truly a day we will never forget.


No comments:
Post a Comment