Saturday, July 28, 2012

More Pics with Colette and Princess Liv

Staying busy over here! We've been enjoying all the time we get with Tom and Jane. They are staying with us for a couple of weeks. They've been a huge help and have watched Liv so many times while Wes and I go to the various doctor appointments and run errands. Thanks you two!! We really appreciate it! 





These pictures melt my heart! I just love these two so dang much!!!















 In the last day or so we've noticed this little princess has been acting up a bit to get some extra attention. I know it's to be expected with all this change, but holy cow! Who is this girl? Her new favorite word is "no" and saying it as much as she possibly can. We are trying our best to stay patient with her and understand it's a lot for a toddler to take on all at once. Luckily she takes it out on us and not the baby. ;) Soon enough things will settle down and I'm hoping it will all be back to normal. Until then you can find us BEGGING her to get dressed, eat her food, brush her teeth, pee before we go anywhere or really any activity involving things you have to do on a daily basis. lol





No comments: