The weather has been so gorgeous lately so we decided to take advantage of the heat and head out to my family's beach house for the day! We had an absolute blast.
In these pics Liv is doing ballet with my mom. It was hilarious!
Grandma Annie and Liv love to swing in the water.
After playing in the water, sand and mud, the girls shared a bag of chips while relaxing in the shade!
UMMMMMMMM I'm huge...
Liv kept wanting to go into the house and play the musical interments. Sometimes I wonder if she's musically inclined. She'd rather do this than kick a soccer ball around! She spent so much time playing the piano and singing her ABCs with it.
She was obsessed with the ukulele. She also played this all day and sang songs along with it.
We had a great day. If I wasn't ready to pop we'd be going a lot more!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment