I found these pictures on my camera and I had to post a few.
These were from a January. We had a huge snow storm and lost power for three nights. The first night was really fun. The neighbors came over and we had a feast (our stove top is gas so it works when the power is out)! We also spent the night playing games by candle light, laughing and enjoying watching the snow fall. By the next morning Wes and I were OVER the cold and decided to get a hotel room in downtown Bellevue for the night. One night turned into two and we had a great "stay-cation"! It was really a fun weekend!
Here are the girls with their headlamps.
My mom and I took Liv to the children's museum last month. Here's Liv going on the slide!
After a couple of times down, she was bored with it and wanted to do it standing up!
MMMMM Pudding!



No comments:
Post a Comment