Here are some randoms from the last week or so from my phone.
Liv LOVES her princess shoes. She wears them all the time. She even pairs them with jammies! haha
Liv and I baked muffins last weekend!
Liv was DYING to sit in this gross car ride at the mall. I caved and she had a blast!
Liv had a great time tearing up Barnes and Noble! She pulled all the books off the shelf and would leave them on the floor when done. She also tried to climb up the shelves! haha Good times!
Her current favorite activity is playing in my utensil drawer. I have to stand next to here while she does it so as to make sure she doesn't grab anything dangerous. She plays with the whisks and measuring spoons for the most part!
It snowed again here so we went for an afternoon stroll!





No comments:
Post a Comment