I have officially reached the half way mark!! Time flies!
I know it's totally normal to take less pictures of your second pregnancy, but I still feel bad... I've literally taken two sets of pics so far. Now that I actually have something to show you I'll do much better at taking the pics...at LEAST monthly.
So here they are!
4 Months
5 Months!
I literally "popped" as they say last week. In the morning my belly was small and by that night I looked like this! I'm definitely MUCH bigger in the belly region a lot quicker with this one. It's amazing how much faster it all seems to happen with #2!
I've been thoroughly enjoying this pregnancy. I'm definitely savoring it as I know it goes by way too fast. Now that I have a real bump it's a lot more fun.
I also felt the baby kick from the OUTSIDE last week! I've been feeling movement internally for a few weeks now but nothing strong enough to feel it on the outside. It brought a HUGE smile to my face. It's for real!!!! I can't wait for those to become more frequent so Wes can feel them too.
I have a feeling this is going to be another giant Falkenborg child. haha. My dad likes to joke and say it's going to be a 13 pounder...HILARIOUS...



No comments:
Post a Comment