We had our 20 week ultrasound this week! Everything looks great and the baby is healthy!
The best part was finding out the sex. I was SO SURE it was a boy. I was so confident! When she said it was a girl I was in SHOCK! What a great suprise!
I can't tell you how excited we are for Liv to have a baby sister. I can't stop having visions of two little beauties running around playing princess together. Wes is going to be surrounded by girls! He's so excited to have another little one who will wrap him around her finger.
Now that we know it's a girl it feels more real. I cannot wait to snuggle, kiss and smell her. I can't wait to have another little baby around here.
Feet!
3D
We couldn't be more excited for this little one to join the family! We love her so much already!



1 comment:
Congrats, congrats! P.S. I knew it! ;)
Post a Comment