One of our bestest friends in the whole world, Katrina, had a birthday today!!!!!
We had SO MUCH FUN celebrating with her (and Dag Rune of course). We had an absolutely perfect night enjoying the food and beverages at John Howie Steakhouse (if you haven't heard of it...Google it...trust me...amazing!). WOW, BEST food I've had in a long time. It was decadent and amazing. Such a fun way to spend an evening. Couldn't have been better!
I hope you had a wonderful, fabulous, perfect birthday, Katrina! We love you!
Here's a shot of our apps...we were hungry. :)
Yes ma'am, that IS tempura fried BACON! Thank you very much.
PS. Happy Birthday Sammie!!!! Our dog is 5. Had to do a little shout out. Poor thing is so neglected since Liv came around! haha
PSS. Thanks to Nani and Papa for watching Lou while we enjoyed a few hours of heaven. :)
1 comment:
I am drooling just thinking of that restaurant...It's one of our favorites!!! They have a great Japanese steak menu...yummm!!! What a fun night!!! (Hopefully Sammy got some yummy leftovers for her birthday!) :)
Post a Comment