I'm sure everyone says this about their husband, but my husband is SERIOUSLY the best, most natural father I've ever seen. He was BORN to be a daddy and loves every minute of it. He spends every moment he can with Liv and I. We are such lucky girls.
Wes is the most hands-on dad. How many dads to you know that wake up every morning with their daughter to feed and hang out with her before mom wakes up (it's their special time. He loves it)? How many dads re-arrange their work schedules to ensure he can have Wednesdays at home to have Liv all to himself? My favorite thing to do is sneak upstairs while he is in the nursery with Liv at bedtime. I can hear him rocking her while singing their night time song. oh I die every time! He can make Liv smile and laugh like NO ONE ELSE in the world. I am so proud and thankful to have him. Thank you, babe, for being everything I dreamed of and more. Happy First Father's Day!
First diaper change EVER. His first diaper change was a poopie one too! What a great dad!
He could do this every second of his life.
Happy Father's Day!
2 comments:
Happy Father's Day Wes!! You rock the baby bjorn!!
Ohhhh! Look how tiny her feet are in the diaper changing video! And could that last video be ANY cuter!?
Post a Comment