Saturday, June 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandpa Ken!

My step-father Ken's birthday is tomorrow!!!

We had a great BBQ this afternoon to celebrate. We had a great time. The weather was perfect. Liv was a dream. She looked around, had fun playing with all the different people, rolled around a bit and had a really great time.

Ken is absolutely amazing. He's truly a saint and we are so thankful to have him in our family.

Happy Birthday Ken!!!!

Love you!











This was the first time she wore shoes!



Liv's new favorite thing is to hold the bottle herself. She always tries to take it away from me so SHE can do it. It's cute, BUT I don't allow it too often because I don't want her growing up so fast! LOL



Just a happy girl!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Love her outfit!!! :) I am sure that's the first of many shoes ;) brooke is such a girl that way...loves shoes!