Monday, June 21, 2010

Liv's Big Day!

Our little beauty was baptized yesterday! We are so proud. She did absolutely perfect! She was happy for the whole ceremony, took lots of pics, and flirted with everyone. It was such a wonderful day.

Here she is in her church outfit (we had a private ceremony after mass).

Happy Father's Day! Wes had to share the day with Liv. :)

So proud! (This is her new favorite thing to do. I think it feels good on her gums. She chews and chews on it!)


All changed and ready to go! We went with the flower as the bonnet was too small for her big head! :)


Liv with her God parents!

We couldn't be happier!


I couldn't believe how many people showed up! I thought that since it was Father's Day the crowd would be pretty small. Boy was I wrong! We had family from all over come. So many people I haven't seen in a while. It was so nice to catch up! Thank you to everyone who came! We felt so loved!


My FABULOUS, AMAZING friends came too! Love you girls!!



After the ceremony, Liv was so tired she passed out in the car on the way to the party.


Kaia fell asleep too so they had a joint nap!



Liv and her Papa.


She was so happy all day!


Liv and Kaia had a great time playing. I can't believe how old they are getting! They are now grabbing at each other and holding hands on purpose!


Too funny!




Happy God Parents. We couldn't be more excited that you two are going to be in her life forever! She's lucky to have you!





My sisters!



love those blue eyes!

My girls!


My mom and Liv.

All the grandmas!

Wes' mom and I with Liv.





Thanks to my dad and Val for hosting! Thanks to Tom and Jane for helping us plan for and execute the logistics of the day! Thanks to my mom and Jane for the beautiful baptism gown. She looked amazing! Thank you thank you thank you. We love you all so, so much!


3 comments:

Sandy said...

Congratulations Liv!!! She Looked BEAUTIFUL!!! Love her outfit, how gorgeous!!! Sad we couldn't be there too, looks like it was a really fun day!! Great pictures, miss you guys ;)

Cathy said...

Liv is absolutely beautiful! What a fun day you all had! :)

kkp1220 said...

Congrats;-0 She looked adorable. I always cry during baptisms:-( Congrats!!