If you know the Falkenborg family, you know that buying cars (and the haggling, researching and number crunching that goes with it) is one of their favorite pastimes. Tom and Wes NEVER get sick of researching, talking to dealers, negotiating, doing the math etc. It's funny to me because I can't think of a worse way to spend my time. I absolutely HATE car shopping. I get SO ANNOYED by the sales people and negotiating is not my thing. I'm more of a "give me what I tell you to give me" type of a girl. haha Plus I always feel like all salespeople are skeezy!
Anyways, we are looking to replace Wes' beloved Infiniti with a new Tahoe (or something like that). We've just been needing a bigger SUV to hold all of our baby stuff, dog, gear etc. Wes took Liv and I out today to test drive a Tahoe (which I loved). It actually went quite well. Liv was a trooper. She smiled, talked and napped her way through the whole experience.
I'm sure this will be the first of MANY car shopping experiences for Liv. It will be father-daughter time (because I've decided I don't like to go until we are ready to write the check).
All in all, it was a good trip. We were able to narrow down our search for a new SUV. We're in no rush though, so we'll see!
3 comments:
and you need to get a bigger car for all the buddies you are going to give liv one of these days ;) happy car shopping...i just let Brian do it by himself now ;)
Sounds like your father-in-law and mine would get along great! He never has his personal truck for more than a year or two before another is on the way!
Can completely relate! Jamin LOVES car shopping, and I love it only when we bring something home!!! Liv is a cute shopper! ;)
Post a Comment