Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's Official!


Wes and I couldn't be more excited to meet our little girl!!!!!!!!


When the technician said, "Well, it's a girl!" I said, "I KNEW IT!" haha Wes looked SO PROUD with the BIGGEST GRIN on his face that I have ever seen. It was amazing. We have a TOTAL daddy's girl coming and he KNOWS it. He is going to be putty in her hand. I can't wait to see it.

We couldn't be MORE excited to meet this little princess; and yes, that's EXACTLY what she'll be. lol.

Well, as my mom would say, let the shopping begin!!!!!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

We are so excited and happy for you guys!!! We can't wait to meet our first niece!!! Brooke and her are going to have so much fun growing up together!!! Can't wait to start shopping for her, let the fun begin!!! ;) YAY!!!! :)

kkp1220 said...

;-)
So much fun her and Brooke will have each other and be like sisters;-)
Congrats!!