Sunday, September 20, 2009

Back from Boston!


Wow, what a CRAZY couple of weeks I've had. First was Lain's wedding which was a huge, busy weekend. Then the day after the wedding I packed up and left for a week in Boston!

Every year my company has a huge client summit in Boston. I was a little nervous to be traveling with all the swine flu and everything going around, but it turned out great.

I really enjoy Boston. It's definitely a different world out there. The people are SO different. Very pushy, loud, bossy, fun and entertaining. I always have a good time out there. This year was a little different than last year being preggers and all. A good portion of this week is for wining and dining our clients. Last year I was able to go out and stay out until the wee hours of the morning. This year I was at my hotel by midnight every night! haha

It was a busy, exhausting week but I had a great time. I am majorly jeg lagged now and am trying to catch up on my sleep. :)

One of the highlights of the week was being able to attend my first Red Sox game at Fenway. Boy was Wes jealous!!!!!!!! He was dying. Not only was I able to go to the game, we were set up in our corporate seats in the fancy section where waiters serve you at your seat. It was SO FUN! I took my client and her friend and we had a great time eating, chatting, watching the game and enjoying the scenery. Afterwards the whole crew (10 of my co-workers were in the cheap seats) went out for beer (water for me!) and nachos at this great bar near the field. It was a great night!



Did I mention this delicious food was delivered to me? haha! Eating ballpark food is really the best part of going to games for me. I love to eat, people watch, and oh yeah watch some baseball. :)



Me, my client and her friend at the game. My belly no longer fits well under my jacket! haha


All in all it was a great trip. We got a lot accomplished!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

You are supposed to be taking it easy mrs. preggers!!! holy cow you have been busy, but it looks like you had a lot of fun too!!! make sure you take some time to kick up your feet and relax while you still can!!! glad you had a safe/swine flu free trip!!! ;)