Wes and I find out the sex on Wednesday!!! WE CANNOT WAIT!!! It has been KILLING us not to know!
I have been having dreams throughout my pregnancy about the baby. First it was a girl that looked like me, then it was a boy with blue eyes and brown hair.
Both dreams were somewhat fuzzy. Last night, though, I had a dream as clear as day. We were at the doctor getting our sonogram and it was a girl. :) So we'll see if my dreams are as true as I think.
I have had a feeling it is a girl for a while, but EVERYONE else (including Wes) thinks it's a boy. Part of me is wondering if I think it's a girl just because everyone else thinks otherwise! :)
As I write this the baby is flipping around and having a great time. Almost like he or she is taking pleasure in the fact that I am DYING to know who they are. The anticipation is killing me!
Here's your chance. Place your bets. Take the poll in the top right of the page. Boy or Girl?
And because I have had several requests, here's a recent bump shot. I FEEL HUGE! I am also showing you the one from 5 weeks so you can see the difference.

2 comments:
can't wait for wednesday!!! you guys better call me as soon as you can, I don't care what time it is over here!!! ;) you look great, love the belly bump!! ;)
I think girl, because I want to buy you PINK! I am usually right too! :) Can't wait!!!
Post a Comment