We are one week away from 6 months along!! How crazy is that?
I have been feeling great. I've gotten more energy back and sometimes forget I'm pregnant until I move or do something that reminds me I am slow, unable to bend certain directions and have a small bowling ball in my belly.
This has been a really fun stage because she is moving around all the time and both Wes and I can feel and watch her move. It's the craziest thing seeing her little body parts poke around down there. The other night she did 4 somersaults in a row and Wes's face was priceless! My favorite time was just her and me and she pushed out with her tiny little foot (or at least that's what it felt like) and held it out in my hand for about three seconds. It was truly amazing.
I am in the process of finding fabrics for the nursery which has turned into a BIG job. I thought it would be easy to go into a fabric store, pick out three patterns and call it a day. There are SO MANY options out there. We are going to have this amazing woman (who owns her own design company) make the bedding (gotta love etsy.com) because I could NOT find ANYTHING on the market that I liked. Isn't it funny how with first borns you can obsess over such tiny details? lol Anyways, I wake up in the middle of the night thinking about patterns and colors. haha. It's taking over my life! :)
Well, as you can see, I am becoming large and in charge. Here are some recent bump pics. Enjoy!
3 comments:
can't wait to see what you pick out!! I am sure it will be beautiful and fun!! :) you look fabulous, can't believe you are 6 months pregnant!! Not much longer!!! :)
Going by sooo fast! I can't wait! :)
Too cute. you are glowing;-)
Post a Comment