Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Do We Trust the Ancient Chinese? Or the Wives' Tales?

In anticipation for tomorrow's big news, I took a couple of tests to see if I could get any insight!

According to the heartbeat wives' tale it's a boy!!

babybpm fetal heart rate gender predictor

According to the Chinese Gender Chart it's a girl!!



Which one is right? lol Don't forget to vote in the top right! It's anonymous!!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

what, can women not have babies over the age of 31?! lol ;) your chinese chart stops there!! no matter what you have, we can't wait to spoil them rotten ;) tomorrow is a big day, I hope baby cooperates so we can finally find out what you are having, we are too excited!!!! skype/email us ASAP you hear me!!!! ;)

Nicole said...

I KNEW IT!! And cant wait! I am so happy for you guys! :)

Sarah said...

Marie!! Post the results, or email me or something!!