Wes and I were lucky enough to spend New Year's Eve at a BEAUTIFUL, black tie wedding. One of my besties from high school got married and we had a FABULOUS night! It was just like the movies! Wearing a gown, dancing to the live band, cocktails, the big countdown and snow falling (yes, they had "snow") at midnight followed by the big kiss! It was a night to remember!!! I would like to make it a rule that every New Years be a black tie event! SO MUCH FUN!
Lain and I had a great time!
My mom and Ken were there too!
The fabulous bride and groom!
They had a photo booth too! Love those!
It could not have gone better! It was perfection!!! What a beautiful bride!
This was our first night away since Colette was born. The closer we got, the more anxious I got. But everything went perfect! Thanks Nani and Papa for watching our little girls!




No comments:
Post a Comment