I was SO EXCITED for this Christmas as it's the first year that Liv really understood how it works. After all this build up and excitement she ended up opening one present and was done. She wanted to play with that and that was final. No more presents!! WHAT??? I mean I appreciate the fact that she isn't a present hoarding kid who expects more and more, but come on!!!! So we decided to take a break to eat breakfast and then afterwards, she was ready to tear some open!
Colettie's first Christmas!
She was so excited to get a kitchen!
After such a busy day, she PASSED out. I think she was sitting up playing on her bed when she fell asleep and landed like this! haha
Family pic
This is her favorite way to cook. Undies and an apron (thanks Falkys for the gorgeous apron!!).
Oh and a princess wand is a must!
Merry Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment