Every year we have a salmon smoke at my family's beach house. The entire family makes the trip up to the beach house to smoke a salmon on the beach, eat lots of food, reminisce and talk about how crazy it is that all of us cousins now have kids of our own.
Grandma Annie hanging out with Colette.
Liv was loving picking the peaches!
After some time on the beach, Liv was ready to get in the water. I was actually surprised at how deep she was going. She was running in and out of the water over and over again getting deeper each time. So fun!
Wes and his girls!
Wes and ALL his girls!
This picture makes me laugh. We were trying for a family shot but Liv had other plans. She would NOT sit for the picture. I also love that Wes has Liv's bow on his collar. I'm glad the picture caught this actually because he spends a good amount of his time with a bow there as that's where he keeps them when Liv takes it out. He's definitely a confident man...I love it. I guess that's what you get when you are surrounded by girls all the time! haha And he loves every second of it.








No comments:
Post a Comment