My baby is 6 weeks old!!!
She's still a little sweetie and is showing her little personality a little more every day. She is now fully smiling consistently and trying to "talk" more and more. Her little voice is literally the cutest thing in the world.
She's reached her "hold me or I'll fuss" phase. She basically requires us to hold her in the evening as she gets fussy around 9 pm every night. We call it her witching hour (more like off and on for two hours). Liv's witching hour phase lasted a month or so so we are definitely looking forward to this part being over. :) During the day she sleeps, eats and looks around for the most part. She's also sleeping at night really well. She goes to bed around 11/11:30, wakes up around 3 or 4 and then not again until 9/10. Wes and I are loving the extra sleep. Only one feeding in the middle of the night? I'll take it!
I'm loving having this little girl to cuddle. Oh and she smells AMAZING. I can't get enough.



No comments:
Post a Comment