A couple of weeks ago Katrina and I took the girls to the zoo for a day of animals and sun! The weather was SO GORGEOUS. We really lucked out.
The best we could get with both girls smiling at the same time. :)
They probably had more fun exploring the trails than actually looking at the animals. It takes FOREVER to get through the zoo now that they don't really want to be in their strollers. Liv is THE SLOWEST walker EVER!!!!!!!!! She walks a little bit, then looks around at the trees, then decides to do a dance, then walks while dancing, then jumps over and over again yelling, "J, J, J, J" (J for jumping she says). It's absolutely adorable and I LOVE how creative she is, but sometimes I wish she could just walk straight from point A to point B. I'd definitely get places faster!!! lol
The bears were swimming RIGHT ON the glass. It was amazing.
Just a little flash back. Can you believe how much she's changed in 1 year? This was the zoo last spring.









No comments:
Post a Comment