Thursday, June 7, 2012

32 Weeks!!!! 8 Down, 2-ish to Go!!!

Getting bigger by the day. I feel SO MUCH BIGGER than this picture seems to show. For the most part I really can't complain, mostly just the normal discomfort here and there. Lately at night if I sit down on the couch for a while I literally have trouble getting up. lol. It's also getting harder to launch myself out of bed in the morning (and the two times during the night to pee!). 

As of now everything is going as planned! My belly is measuring 1 week bigger JUST like it did with Liv. I think we are going to have another big baby! Let's be honest, Falkenborgs don't really have petite babies! haha People keep thinking I'm due any day...hahahahah 



We continue to wonder what this new little one is going to be like. Will she be chill like her sister? Will she cry a lot (Liv really didn't cry much)? Will they be opposites? 

I have a feeling this one is going to be the exact opposite of her sister. 
1. Their birthdays are LITERALLY 6 months apart (almost to the day) which puts them exactly on opposite sides of the calendar.
2. Liv was born on a Monday. This one will be born on a Friday.
3. Liv liked to slowly stretch and hold out her stretch while she was in my belly. Slow and steady. This one is CRAZY! She's all over the place! Jabbing, poking, spinning and flipping around like a complete spaz! :)  It's so quick and strong! I can always expect to laugh with the acrobatics that take place the second I put my feet up. Sometimes Wes can feel my body literally moving at night in bed when she's having one of her "dance parties". 
4. I'm GUESSING this little one is going to have brown hair and eyes like her daddy (genetically brown SHOULD trump the blue). But we'll see! Definitely the opposite of Liv's baby blues!
5. The pregnancies have been pretty different too. I was less sick with this one (but more sleepy) and I seem to be gaining weight in different places. With Liv I hardly had any contractions (Braxton Hicks) until I was about 37/38 weeks. With this one I've been having Braxton Hicks since 17 weeks! Some days I have 2 and others I have 1 an hour. For the most part I have 5-8 a day. If I sit in the wrong angle, I get a contraction. If I walk too much with long strides, I get a contraction. Very finicky this time around! I have also craved completely different food. With Liv I was all about salt (pizza, sandwiches, potato soup) and major sweet tooth every night (ice cream nightly). With this one I've wanted salads and a TON of fruit (I ate a TON of cantelope for a couple of weeks there. I'll take any fruit I can get! Avocado too!).

No matter what she's going to be like, we can't wait to meet her. It's just fun to think about all the possibilities! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh you LOOK SO GOOD!!! Love that dress too! I wish it would get warm enough here for me to wear my dresses!