I have been looking forward to this day since we found out we were pregnant with Liv. SOCCER!!!!! I'm so excited she's finally old enough to be on a "team". Granted it's less of a soccer practice and more of a toddler free-for-all but it's soooo fun!
Looking tough and ready with her black eye! Nobody's going to mess with her! lol
Please note the pink TOMS shoes. lol. This girl is VERY particular about what shoes she will wear. I tried getting her into some actual athletic shoes and she was NOT HAVING IT! If it's not TOMS or ballerina flats, it's not happening. So we made it work! Luckily this is more for fun than anything else. We'll have to work on this "shoe weirdness" for next year when she has to wear actual soccer gear!
Practicing her moves in our yard before practice!
She was actually pretty in to it! I wasn't sure how she'd react as she's been in a "shy phase". I was very pleasantly surprised! She wanted to check out all the flags and cones. She even kicked the ball around a bit. It was a pretty overwhelming experience with it being the first week but she did great!
It was nice to have all the dads there too!
About half way through practice it started to HAIL SOOOOOO BAD that we had to leave early. It was actually pretty funny to see all these parents and toddlers running around with bullets of hail coming down! The kids didn't know what to do! That's Seattle soccer for you! lol
After practice we all went out to eat and a nice hot bowl of mac n cheese heated Liv right up! YUM!










2 comments:
I love her stylish soccer shoes!
I love this! She's going to be a superstar! I wish Braden could be in a sport, they can't start quite that young here!
Post a Comment