We're at the 6 month mark!
I'm definitely feeling really great but I'm starting to feel a little slower. Little less energy at the end of the day. I pretty much crash into bed every night like I just ran a marathon! My bed has never felt so good!
Our baby girl seems to be very busy around 5 AM, 2 PM and again at 10 PM. She is easily felt from the outside now so it's fun to have Wes talk to her and feel her reacting. She loves her Dad already. My favorite part about being pregnant is feeling the baby move so I have fun trying to feel her feet and arms all day. I'm definitely taking in every moment.
Liv is getting use to the concept of being a big sister. We talk about having a baby sister and she seems to KIND OF "understand". We have some books on being a big sister that she loves so I'm hoping it helps ease her into all the change. I'm pretty nervous about how she's going to react when the baby comes home seeing as though is the center of our universe.
Here I am at 24 weeks!


No comments:
Post a Comment