Friday, May 4, 2012

Tulip Festival

We made the trip up north (hour and a half trip) to visit the Tulip Festival last weekend. It was actually really gorgeous, even with the cloudy weather. The fields are COVERED with every color of beautiful tulips. It was amazing. 






Nice shot of what remains of her black eye. 



The girls had a great time chasing each other around and Kaia LOVED splashing in the puddles. Liv is not a puddle girl. She just doesn't get why someone would make such a mess! hahaha It's so funny to see their personality differences.





After the fields, we headed over to La Conner for some lunch! It started to get sunny out so we were thrilled to eat outside!


Liv was checking out the view through a peep hole.



After lunch we headed over to an ice cream stand and proceeded to have some of the best ice cream I've had in a while. Pregger heaven!!!!


They had so much fun they conked out on the drive home!


Good trip!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loooooooove tulips! Love all the colors and I'm glad you enjoyed your trip!