Saturday, September 3, 2011

SHE'S HERE!!! Our BEAUTIFUL New Niece is Here!!!!

Natalie Jane Falkenborg
August 31, 2011
2:50pm
10 lbs 4 oz
23 inches




Isn't she gorgeous?? She looks a LOT like her mama and JUST like Brookie. She's the perfect addition to the family.

Liv was a little heavier than Brooke and Austin (she was 9 lbs 1 oz). I thought I would hold the record (minus Jane) for biggest baby. NOPE! Not even close! Natalie blew Liv out of the water!

Everyone is happy and healthy! We can't wait to kiss her cheeks!!! What a chubber! Love love love the chub!!




I think these next two pictures are cool. The first one is Natalie and the second is Liv.

Natalie

Olivia

Here's the lineup I did when Brooke was born. That's Wes on the top. I think Wes, Brooke and Liv looked SOO ALIKE!

Here's Wes, Brooke and Liv.


Austin was also a beautiful baby. Notice how all Falkenborg babies have the mid-eyebrow wrinkle/roll. Isn't that funny? It goes away after a day or so. I think it's a cool little family trait.


Congrats to the other Falkenborgs!!! We love you and miss you! Can't wait to meet her!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was gonna say she looks a LOT like Liv when she's sleeping, but not so much when she's awake. Congrats, Auntie!!