Thursday, September 8, 2011

Date Night in Bellevue

Wes and I did an impromptu date night last Sunday night (Yeah Labor Day Weekend!). We decided to take advantage of the GORGEOUS weather we've been having (LOVING the 80's all week!!!!) and check out the new outdoor patio area at Daniel's in Bellevue. BOY are we GLAD we decided to go there. It was B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. Breathtaking really. The patio is on the 21st floor and has all glass walls looking out to the lake and Seattle. It was perfection!!!!!!!

We thought we'd grab a quick happy hour cocktail/app and head over to the dining room side of the building (also outside) for our dinner. But then again, who can leave a good happy hour early????? haha. We ended up hanging out in the sun relaxing and talking for two hours! It was SO MUCH FUN!



Before we knew it, it was 7 pm (our reservation) so we headed over to our table! Isn't it cool how the table looks like it's floating? Loved the no wall thing.


Look at that steak!


The sunset was AMAZING, the food was amazing and the warm night was amazing!!!!! (Can I use the word amazing any more???) And even better was that they were playing the BEST music. It was Frank Sinatra style music (my heaven) to watch the sun go down to. How much better can it get?




I had to take a video of it to remember such bliss...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so thaaaat's why you haven't emailed me! All is forgiven ;)