Sunday, September 11, 2011

Lately...

I feel like I start every post with, "Still busy! Still enjoying the sunny weather!" Well, it's still true. I am truly in heaven with the smells (bought my first "pumpkin harvest" candle!), sights (football being one of them!) and sounds of fall with the heat of summer. HEAVEN I tell you!

We've spent the weekend outside! Yesterday Wes, Liv and I spent the morning at the Issaquah farmer's market. YUM!!! We bought a bunch of fresh food and ate it all up with a fabulous home cooked meal. It was a perfect day for strolling along the booths, picking out flowers/veggies and eating the amazing food (Wes got this RIDICULOUS sub made with Italian hot sausage/peppers!!). It was perfection.

Last week Wes and I decided that Liv needed some new toys. I feel like she's outgrown most of the toys she has. It was time for more "big girl" toys. Here are a couple of her favs.

She LOVES this stroller. She literally has it with her all day. She takes it everywhere! The funny part is that for the most part she doesn't like anything in it. She likes to push it around with no baby! haha


Here is a perfect example of my beautiful, headstrong daughter. NOBODY was prying her hands off that stroller. Even for a trip to the store. Here she is in the back seat holding her stroller. hahahahaha (notice the towel still hanging from last week's puke scare)


She has also LOVED playing with this car at her friends' houses for almost a year now. We've been meaning to get it for her ALL SUMMER. We finally went out and got it. Boy am I glad we did. These two toys alone have contributed to hours of fun for her and hours of time for me to get stuff done! Win Win I'd say!



On Friday Liv and I drove into Bellevue to meet up with Wes for a picnic lunch! It was such a beautiful day for a picnic. Wes picked up these amazing sandwiches from this popular new sandwich place called Potbelly subs in downtown bellevue. YUM! We sat, ate and enjoyed the people watching in the shade. AAAAHHHHHHHHH.


Liv loved watching the ducks in the water.


Time for a family pic!





That night we went on a nice long walk. Liv looked fierce with her shades on.


Oh! And I found these BEAUTIES for my bedroom!!! They are $150 (each) lamps that I found on clearance for $40!!!!!!! DYING! I was so excited when I found them!!! I painted a wall in my room a pale blue recently and was looking for lamps to complete the black, ivory, blue and silver thing I have going on. I'm pretty excited about them.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Cozy Couple club! (awful to put together isn't it!!) Love the lamps - score of a deal!