This first video might be my favorite of all time. Liv was sitting in the corner playing with this bus (that sings songs) all by herself. She was playing so nicely and being so quiet that we all just went on with our loud stories and apps/wine. I looked over to check on her and she was doing the below dance ALL BY HERSELF (Kaia hadn't joined her yet). It was HILARIOUS!!! I was crying laughing. I've NEVER seen this dance move from her before. hahahahahahaah. I love it. It's almost like she trying to raise the roof! hahahaha. Of course once I got the camera out, Kaia joined her and Liv did the dance less because she knew everyone was watching. You get the idea though.
Bad Habits! My child is NOTORIOUS for finding something she can either walk, run or jump OFF of. We finally had to get rid of our ottoman this week because she was running up and down and and dive bombing onto the couch. Who needs boys with a girl like mine???? haha
Here's a video of Liv teaching Kaia some bad habits. The funny part is that Kaia is soooo cautious. She'd never attempt it. THANK GOD! Other wise I'd feel horrible for teaching it to her! This is standard Olivia in action.
No comments:
Post a Comment