Monday, August 22, 2011

One Night

Wes and I try to do one night away once or twice a year to go on a fun date or take a little trip just the two of us. Parents need to have some fun too!

This time we were lucky enough to have two full days (and one night) of fun in the sun with a ton of activities and friends!

We spent all of Saturday just the two of us eating lunch outside, shopping and relaxing before our big night out. It was perfection. Around 5 we met up with some friends and headed to Pyramid Brewery to meet up with a bunch of people before the Seahawks game. My good friend from college, Timmy, invited Wes and I to go with him to sit in his cousin's suite. UMMMM...Going to be really hard to go to another game in a regular seat again. I'm ruined! haha. Great view, all you can eat, all you can drink, etc. etc. It was so much fun. I've sat in suites at baseball games before, just never a football game. So much fun!!

Here's my favorite shot. You can see my beer, variety of ribs and the best nachos ever!




After the game we all met back up and went to The Tractor to see our friend, Greg's, band play. It was really fun and so great to be with all my girlfriends again.



They put on a great show and I think Greg loved the fact that there were a ton of us (who may have had a cocktail or two) screaming for him over the crowd! haha. Good times!

Greg is the drummer shown here...



After spending the night in a fabulous room downtown (thanks Mikie) Wes and I got breakfast in bed (my FAVORITE PART about getting a hotel) and headed out for a little more shopping, lunch and a HILARIOUS movie. Seriously, go see The Change Up. It's HILARIOUS!!! I can't wait to see it again.

All in all it was a perfect two days. Wes and I had an amazing time and couldn't wait to get back to our little beauty at home! She was so happy to see us. We were refreshed and SOOOO HAPPY to see her. :)

No comments: