Monday, August 22, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

We've been continuing our busy summer with lots of day trips and fun in the sun!

In the last month we've been to the zoo three times, the park countless of times, little gym four times and a lot of other fun activities (some shown below). Anything to keep these babes happy and us mamas out of the house! :)

We've done lots of laughing...


We went to Greenlake one day with Katrina, Kaia, Tracey and Sofia (new friends from gym class). It was GORGEOUS outside!


We walked the lake (about 3 miles) and then the girls had some fun on the playground. We stuck Liv and Kaia in the same swing. haha. They LOVED it!




She also loved her solo swing!



My little dare devil can climb up, go across the shaky/bouncy bridge, step up a few more stairs and go down the BIG kids' twirly slide at our park in our neighborhood all by herself! I'm so proud! She doesn't need my help at all! She keeps up with the really big kids so well! This slide was easy peasy compared to that! Too fun!




We also walked Alki one day. This was another amazing Seattle summer day. We strolled along the beach for about an hour and then the girls had some play time in the sand!






After gym class we decided to go to the children's museum in Factoria. It was actually pretty fun. It was complete chaos and Katrina and I almost B**** slapped a few moms (what kind of psycho person RIPS toys out of Kaia's hands and gives them to her own kid right in front of Katrina????? HELLO????? Don't mess with us lady!! Most of the kids are running around CRAZY while their parents don't even watch them!!!! Who are these people?). Other than that, it was great! The girls were exhausted afterwards.






Wes and I decided to go to XXX for dinner one night so we could eat outside in the beautiful weather and let Liv run around. I'd NEVER been. OMG! It was soooo good! I'll be going back there again soon. My husband polished this off like it was nothing...


Oh and I grew these in my very own backyard!


As I said before, we've been busy. I can't believe the summer is almost over! Better take advantage while we can!

No comments: