Monday, August 22, 2011

Bath Time!

We have dinner with the Gangsaas family every Thursday night. It's our little tradition. Last Thursday night the girls got SO MESSY with dinner that we decided to take them upstairs and throw them in the bath! Believe it or not, it was their first bath together. So fun!


If you look close you can see the evidence from Liv's latest fall. Yes, her forehead met the patio that day. Poor thing. Just scratches though and she didn't even really cry. That girl has a TOUGH head. I swear she bangs it on something every single day! Lord help us!



Liv kept pouring that bucket of water over Kaia's head. She was a great sport about it!



I'm sure this is the first of many. I can't wait to bust these pics out someday when they are old enough to be embarrassed of them! haha

No comments: