Two weeks ago I woke up and it was LITERALLY snowing outside...IN APRIL. I walked downstairs with a small tear in my eye and told Wes that Liv and I are going to lose our minds if we don't get outside to play soon. He said, "Why don't you just go down to AZ for a little break?" I swear sometimes my husband is a true genius. What an idea!!!!!!!!!! We booked our tickets that day and counted down the 14 days until the flight would take us to paradise.
Liv was a dream (for both flights). I was even able to take a nap on the plane too!
The minute we got there, Liv wanted to get into the pool!
Love this suit. Thanks Grandma Annie!
It felt amazing to feel the sun again. It's been TOO LONG!
My mom was able to make the trip with us! It was so much fun having two grandmas around. Liv was in heaven! So much attention! My mom and I spent as much time as we could in the pool.
We decided to give Liv a quick shower after swimming. Let's just say she wasn't in the mood...her face says it all!
YUMMY yogurt!
We went to the park and went on the slides. It was so nice to be able to play outside whenever we wanted!
Liv woke up around 6 AM one morning and I decided we weren't ready to get up yet (our typical wake up time is around 8). I pulled her into bed with me and we slept another hour or so. It was so nice!
Grandma Love!
Look at these three! All in pink! Liv and I are so spoiled to have these women in our lives.
We played with Brooke and Austin as much as possible. It was so much fun seeing these three play together. Liv was in HEAVEN!!! Austin is her favorite person in the whole world (after me of course ;) ).
Jane's sisters, Helene and Marianne, came to town to see all the kids too! It was so much fun to visit with them. They live in California so we don't get to see them that often so it was so nice of them to make the trip over to see us! They even brought gifts! Liv was LOVING her new sunglasses.
It's impossible to get these three to smile at the camera at the same time. This is the best we could do. haha
She was having so much fun with papa. He's always a good time!
Oh how I love this woman. I am SO LUCLY to have Sandy as my Sister-in-law. She's preggers with her THIRD!!!! She's my hero. :) She'll be off to Japan in a month so we won't see them again until next Christmas. :( We always have fun whenever we're together. Her mom, Kathy, was also in town! Fun grandmas all over the place!!
Cousin love!! BIG hugs!
We couldn't leave town without going to In N Out. YUM! She was loving the vanilla shake!
These two videos crack me up. She was FALLING OVER LAUGHING at Austin. She was laughing so hard she literally had trouble keeping her balance.
Austin can do no wrong in Liv's eyes. One time he setup the beach ball about 2 feet in front of him so he could do a big run up kick. Well Liv stepped right in front of the ball and he FULL ON KICKED the beach ball as hard as he could RIGHT into Liv's face. Jane and I froze. Oh CRAP...But Nope! She LAUGHED so hard when she got up of the ground. If anyone else had done that, she'd be SOOOO MAD!
These kids are crazy. We love it! Austin was doing this thing where he'd go up and give Liv a hug and she'd push him and he'd do this dramatic fall that made her laugh SO HARD. By the time I got it on camera they'd done it 10 times.
Just love seeing these three have so much fun together.
THANK YOU Tom and Jane for welcoming my mom and I into your fabulous home! We had SO MUCH FUN! Thank you, mom, for going with me. It was a really fun trip that we'll never forget! Thank you, Sandy, for being amazing and having the two sweetest little beauties I've ever known! And thank you, sun, for shining so I didn't have to lose my mind.
2 comments:
loved having you guys here that was so much fun!!! seriously, I think you need to just move here already!!!
Sorry we missed you:-(
Post a Comment